Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Thank you Card - DIY Simple Pop up Card

My daughter wanted to give a thank you card for her teacher  before the summer break starts.

So we (my daughter and me) made a simple card for her teacher.

materials used

1. cardstock - I used recollections 65lb cardstock from Michaels store.
2. Embossing folder  - From Ac Moore store
3. Spellbinders dies for flowers and leaves
4. Sizzix Kite die for the kite
5. Nicole's  Mason jar die from Ac Moore store



I used the basic single pop up mechanism inside the card.
 
Do let me know about your views on this in the comment box below.

#popupcards, #easycards, #diycards, #diysimplecards, #popupcardtutorial, #cardtutorial, #DIYcards, 
#diypapercraft, #easydiy, #handmadecards, #diyhandmadecards
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Basket Ideas 2022

  This video is about how to make paper basket using paper.. Easy and Beautiful Paper Easter craft. How to make a beautiful paper Basket. pa...