Monday, July 16, 2018

The simple card made simple ways

 I created a card for my daughter s 6 th Birthday. As schools are closed my daughter who also likes crafts, wanted to choose the colors for her card. I agreed. So the end product came out as a colorful glittery card.

This card is a pop up card. As my daughter is turned 6 I used 6 cupcake dies as the pop ups inside the card.

We both enjoyed creating this card.

Let me know in comments what you guys think of this glittery colorful card . 
#popupcard, #popupcardtutorial, #easycardmaking, #popupcardmaking. #diypopupcard, #popupbirthdaycards, #birthdaycardstutorial, 


 I Used this simple pop up mechanism for this card.




My daughter choose all these bright colors . and she choose the glitters and confetti's also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Basket Ideas 2022

  This video is about how to make paper basket using paper.. Easy and Beautiful Paper Easter craft. How to make a beautiful paper Basket. pa...